Thursday, January 29, 2009

addiction to the slumber of disconnection

the beautiful vocals of twin sisters interweave with dreamy synthesizers to create this lovely track, my favourite off alpinisms.

i've become SO lazy. just been kicked out of bed by my fourteen-year old sister cause i spent the last 2 hours sleeping. (and me actually getting up at all is a miracle; mostly motivated by my desire to see what happens next on skins). damn whoever it was who introduced me to power naps (even though i know perfectly well who it was...and you're going to pay ;)) as far as i can tell, they're rubbish...they: a) make me feel groggier than usual b) make my contacts dry up in my eyes...nice. c) take a massive chunk out of my day d) intensify my nocturnal habits.

so why have i got such chronic napatitis? (it's like the anti-insomnia...)

gotta write an article for the oriental society we relaunched at school this week. *adds to ginormous workpile in for tomorrow and contemplates it momentarily before heading downstairs to watch skins. good choice*

p.s. to add insult to injury after my extended nap, i decided to do a couple of posture exercises after getting up and smashed my lamp. NICE ONE.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment